Monday, November 8, 2010

Progress...

So book lovers,

I am very slow on the uptake for my Harry Potter reading...i am about 150 pages from finishing Order of the Pheonix (slow I know, but schools been so busy), and im praying that i finish the series before Deathly Hallows pt 1 comes out on Nov 19th...or that i at least finish it before I go and see the movie (the plan is Nov 20th lol). So, I'm hoping to have a review soon.

In other news, I have bought the last book in Cassandra Clare's Immortal Insturments series, City of Glass, and will be reading that as soon as I finish Harry Potter, so expect a review on that series as well!

Also, I have yet to buy Kaleb Nations new book, The Specter Key, due to the fact that I havent been able to make it out to the book store yet... so I havent read it either... the winter holidays are approchaing, only 6 weeks of the semester left, so hopefully we'll get rolling on these reviews soon enough!

If anyone out there has any book opinion or recomendations, feel free to let me know!

Keep on reading,
Nessie

No comments:

Post a Comment